Makes these sliders with a mixture of ground meat and sauteed fresh mushrooms. A housemade sauce adds extra zing. One or two sliders makes for a satisfying between-meal snack when something more filling.
- 5 lbs of ground beef
- 2.5 lbs of ground veal
- 2.5 lbs of pork
- 2.5 lb of sautéed oyster mushrooms
- 2 cups of Port
- 1 cup of Demi Glaze
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 cup Crimini Mushrooms
- Mix arugula
- pickled onions
- white vinegar
- Reduce port to 1 cup, add demi glaze, honey and thyme and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sautee crimini mushrooms with garlic and olive oil.
- Add crimini mushrooms to sauce.
- Add all ingredients to mixer and mix with paddle for 45 minutes.
- Portion patty and cook to desired temperature
- Add sauce to burger, add piquillo peppers, Cipollini onions and tetilla cheese and wait until cheese melts
- Set patty in Homemade Focaccia bread
- Mix arugula, pickled onions, white vinegar and salt, add to patty.
- Garnish with Tomato petal and guindilla pepper.
If you like this, try these:
Beef and Maitake Mushroom Meatball Burgers with Tomato Butter Sauce
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jenn Louis of Lincoln RestaurantView Recipe
Ground chuck blended with shiitake mushrooms, romesco, grilled spring onions, salsa verde aioli, butter lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.View Recipe
Kentucky proud beef, button mushroom patty topped with huitlacoche queso fresco, avocado crema, crispy potatoes, cilantro & red onion on a local bolillo bun.View Recipe