Makes these sliders with a mixture of ground meat and sauteed fresh mushrooms. A housemade sauce adds extra zing. One or two sliders makes for a satisfying between-meal snack when something more filling.
- 5 lbs of ground beef
- 2.5 lbs of ground veal
- 2.5 lbs of pork
- 2.5 lb of sautéed oyster mushrooms
- 2 cups of Port
- 1 cup of Demi Glaze
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 cup Crimini Mushrooms
- Mix arugula
- pickled onions
- white vinegar
- Reduce port to 1 cup, add demi glaze, honey and thyme and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sautee crimini mushrooms with garlic and olive oil.
- Add crimini mushrooms to sauce.
- Add all ingredients to mixer and mix with paddle for 45 minutes.
- Portion patty and cook to desired temperature
- Add sauce to burger, add piquillo peppers, Cipollini onions and tetilla cheese and wait until cheese melts
- Set patty in Homemade Focaccia bread
- Mix arugula, pickled onions, white vinegar and salt, add to patty.
- Garnish with Tomato petal and guindilla pepper.
If you like this, try these:
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jenn Louis of Lincoln RestaurantView Recipe
Ground chuck blended with shiitake mushrooms, romesco, grilled spring onions, salsa verde aioli, butter lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.View Recipe