Kentucky proud beef, button mushroom patty topped with huitlacoche queso fresco, avocado crema, crispy potatoes, cilantro & red onion on a local bolillo bun.
- 5# Ground Beef
- 1.25# Button Mushrooms Minced
- 3 tbsp cumin seeds, toasted & ground
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds, toasted & ground
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp ancho chili powder
- 4 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp ground cayenne
- 6 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Pound Queso Fresco
- 16 ounce jar Huitlacoche
- 2 Avocados
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- For Burger: Mix beef and mushrooms thoroughly in a bowl, add all other ingredients & mix until mixture is a bit tacky. Weigh out to 4 ounce patties.
- Huitlacoche Queso: Drain huitlacoche and place in food processor with queso. Process until smooth.
- Avocado Cream: Seed and scoop out avocados into a bowl, add other ingredients & mix with a whip until smooth.
- Assemble and serve.
If you like this, try these:
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jenn Louis of Lincoln RestaurantView Recipe
Ground chuck blended with shiitake mushrooms, romesco, grilled spring onions, salsa verde aioli, butter lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.View Recipe
A homemade burger in 20 minutes flat is possible when you’re making this Muenster Stuffed Veal and Mushroom Burger. Simply blend tasty ingredients like ground veal, chopped white button mushrooms, and breadcrumbs to make your patties, grill those burgers to perfection, and serve on toasted ciabatta rolls topped with a delectable steak-sauce topping.View Recipe