The burger consists of 75 percent local grass-fed beef and 25 percent local mixed mushrooms and topped with goat cheese, pickled onion, avocado, spring mix and a balsamic glaze.
- 1.25 oz. Portobello mushroom (marinated in olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper for at least 24 hours)
- 3.75 oz. Jubilee Hilltop Ranch whole cow meat blend
- Spicy Avocado Cream Cheese Recipe follows
- Roasted red pepper, sliced
- Pickled red onion
Spicy Avocado Cream Cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and muddled
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. fresh lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- Chop marinated Portobello mushroom and meat blend together; form into a ball. Grill to desired doneness. Served with Spicy Avocado Cream Cheese.
- Spicy Avocado Cream Cheese: Combine all ingredients and chill unit ready to use.
If you like this, try these:
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jenn Louis of Lincoln RestaurantView Recipe
Ground chuck blended with shiitake mushrooms, romesco, grilled spring onions, salsa verde aioli, butter lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.View Recipe