The Mushroom Sustainability Story Toolkit
This toolkit features the most up-to-date materials you can download to spotlight sustainability and earn new mushroom sales, including:
- The Mushroom Sustainability Story: Water, Energy and Climate Environmental Metrics by SureHarvest
- News release featuring detailed study findings
- Ideal for sharing on your website
- A Q&A to help you communicate the study with your stakeholders
- Infographics that share study findings
- One infographic is artwork-only, ideal for posting on your website or as a flyer
- The other features more details, ideal for handing out to buyers and retailers
- Social media graphics
- Graphics and suggested posts
- An article aimed at Registered Dietitians outlining how they can promote mushroom health and sustainability information
- The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment report on mushroom production in the United States
Find our past and present press releases distributed by the Mushroom Council.
The American Mushroom Institute (AMI) is a trade association representing the growers, processors and marketers of mushrooms in the United States. Find resources on growing, health and safety, regulatory issues and much more on their website.