Lasagna noodles are spread with a ricotta and spinach mixture and a blend of ground beef and mushrooms, then rolled up tight and topped with your choice of sauce.
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked per package instructions
- 2 cups spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the mushrooms in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Pulse until finely chopped.
- In a large skillet, cook meat, mushrooms and onion.
- In a bowl combine thawed spinach, ricotta cheese, egg and Italian seasoning. Mix well. Add to skillet with meat and mushrooms, stir until combined.
- Spread meat and ricotta mixture over each cooked lasagna noodle. Carefully roll up tightly.
- Pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce into bottom of baking dish. Place all rolls seam side down in dish. Top rolls with remaining sauce and shredded mozzarella.
- Cover and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 roll
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 320 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 19 g
Keywords: The Blend
If you like this, try these:
In this classic, easy-to-make chicken pot pie we have blended in finely chopped mushrooms for boosted flavor and an extra serving of veggies.View Recipe
This beef and mushroom chili is quick and easy. Add in elbow macaroni for a delicious, one-pot meal.View Recipe