This beef and mushroom chili is quick and easy. Add in elbow macaroni for a delicious, one pot meal.
- ½ lb. mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 package chilli seasoning
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- Garnishes: Shredded cheese, sour cream, cilantro
- Place the mushrooms in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Pulse until finely chopped.
- In a large saucepan, brown meat and mushrooms with chilli seasoning.
- Add broth, kidney beans, tomato paste, salsa, and macaroni to saucepan; mix well.
- Bring mixture to boil and cover. Continue to simmer on low for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese, sour cream and cilantro.
- Calories: 370
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 690 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 43 g
- Fiber: 6 g
If you like this, try these:
In this classic, easy-to-make chicken pot pie we have blended in finely chopped mushrooms for boosted flavor and an extra serving of veggies.View Recipe
The secret ingredients to this classic meatloaf is the addition of finely chopped mushrooms; they make it more flavorful and moist.View Recipe