CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD HIGH-RESOLUTION IMAGEPrint
Blended Turkey Meatloaf
The secret ingredients to this classic meatloaf is the addition of finely chopped mushrooms; they make it more flavorful and moist.
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic & herb seasoning
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mushrooms, turkey, onion, seasoning, breadcrumbs and egg; mix until evenly combined. Form into lightly greased loaf pan.
- In a small bowl mix together mustard, sugar and ketchup.
- Pour sauce over top of meatloaf, spreading until even. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 410 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 18 g
If you like this, try these:
Individual Blended Chicken Pot Pies
In this classic, easy-to-make chicken pot pie we have blended in finely chopped mushrooms for boosted flavor and an extra serving of veggies.View Recipe
Blended Chili Macaroni
This beef and mushroom chili is quick and easy. Add in elbow macaroni for a delicious, one-pot meal.View Recipe
Basic Mushroom Meat Blend
Chop your favorite mushroom variety to match the consistency of ground meat.View Recipe