Media Placements – 12/19/2022
Mushrooms in the News: 12-19-2022
Mushrooms are continuing to appear on 2023 trends lists. Datassential featured specialty mushrooms on their foodservice-centric trend forecast (calling out Lion’s Mane).
The Wall Street Journal shared Chef Mike Solomonov’s twist on a hummus recipe that heavily features oyster mushrooms. The New York Times also featured a Chicken Stroganoff recipe via their New York Times Cooking site. Recipe Galleries also performed well this week, with Eating Well sharing two-, one focusing on mushrooms and the Mediterranean Diet, and the other spotlighting recipes that promote gut health. Eat This, Not That! and Mediafeed also shared recipe galleries.
Media + Social Digital Highlights
- This Quick Hummus Recipe Will Make You Swear Off Store-Bought – The Wall Street Journal
- Am I getting enough Vitamin D? – The New York Times
- Chicken Stroganoff – The New York Times
- It’s all about the Fun-gi – WFAE 90.7 (Charlotte, NC)
- 21 Comforting Dinners for the Mediterranean Diet – Eating Well
- 19 Comforting Dinners That Support Gut Health – Eating Well
- Mushroom And Chile-Garlic Green Beans – Redbook Magazine
- Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms – Woman’s World
- 15 Simple Ground Beef Recipes That Take 30 Minutes or Less – Eat This, Not That!
- Slow Cooker ‘Mushroom and Herb Chicken’ Is a Weeknight Miracle – Delishably
- 8 easy, healthy Christmas Day appetizers – Mediafeed
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
This week’s top social posts included a celebration of the Portabella mushroom, as well as a recipe for vegan stuffed mushrooms.
- Impressions: 14,741
- Engagements: 1,924
- Comments: 33
- Shares: 63
- Impressions: 15,176
- Engagements: 1,343
- Comments: 46
- Shares: 53
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.