Media Placements – 12/12/2022
Mushrooms in the News: 12-12-2022
Mushroom media focused on holiday recipes this week. Bon Appetit, Katie Couric Media, Good Housekeeping, and the Robb Report all shared various recipes that featured mushrooms, with some highlighting appetizers, while others included mushrooms in the main dish.
Mushrooms were also a part of multiple recipe galleries this week related to nutrition. Eating Well, Gourmandize, and Parade published recipes that were focused on better health, which made mushrooms a natural fit.
Media + Social Digital Highlights
- Cheesy Mushroom Galette – Bon Appetit
- Creamy Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup – Eating Well
- Mary McCartney’s Mushroom Recipe Proves You Don’t Need Meat To Enjoy a Steak – Katie Couric Media
- 78 Easy Christmas Appetizers That Will Have Everyone Reaching for Seconds – Good Housekeeping
- 15 Winter Dinners for Weight Loss in 15 Minutes – Eating Well
- Mushrooms put a veggie twist on classic Parm – San-Diego Tribune
- Instant Pot Chicken with Mushrooms – Gourmandize
- How to Make a Beef Wellington, a Showstopping Dish to Serve This Holiday Season – Robb Report
- Our Top 20 Recipes on Facebook in 2022 – Eating Well
- Sick? Here’s What to Eat When You Have the Flu, According to Doctors – Parade
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
This week’s top posts included a callout to give the gift of mushrooms, as well as a post celebrating Day 1 of the 12 Days of Mushrooms.
- Impressions: 7,914
- Engagements: 502
- Shares: 16
- Impressions: 3845
- Shares: 7
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.