Media Placements – 12/14/2020
Mushrooms in the News: 12-14-2020
Patricia Bannon, MS, RDN included mushrooms in a roundup of “Holiday Foods for Your Immune System” on a segment for KTLA (Los Angeles). She details the nutritional benefits mushrooms offer, highlighting vitamin D in particular.
Well+Good expect mushrooms to be a trend in the upcoming year. Mushroom popularity will continue to grow, “even culinary mushrooms like shiitake—which is also loaded with vitamins and immune-supporting nutrients—will become more popular in 2021,” the article explains.
Blended Burger Home Edition winner, Lauren Holley, shared details on her winning blended burger with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution this week.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Holiday Foods For Your Immune System – KTLA
- Food Trends for 2021 Are Better For Your Health and the Earth – Well+Good
- Community Cooks: Lauren Holley’s Chili Maple Brunch Burger is a Winner – Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Start the day merry with Sandra’s sips and snacks – Woman’s World
- A Cook’s Guide to Mushrooms – Forks Over Knives
- Make Stuffed Mushrooms With Your Leftovers – MSN
- Creamy Balsamic Mushroom Chicken Marsala – Half Baked Harvest
- Grandma’s Mushroom Puffs – Food52
- The 10 Most Popular Recipes of November 2020 – Bon Appétit
This week’s top social posts include two seasonal-focused posts: a recipe for Mushroom, Bean and Roasted Pepper Chili and a post sharing creative ways to celebrate the holidays in 2020.
- Impressions: 56,419
- Engagements: 2,294
- Reactions: 1,184
- Comments: 19
- Shares: 219
- Impressions: 7,290
- Engagements: 828
- Reactions: 206
- Comments: 4
- Shares: 68