Media Placements – 10/25/2021
Mushrooms in the News: 10-25-202
Homemade mushroom stock is one of the best salt substitutes, according to Food52. The umami notes will pack in so much flavor and richness that you’ll need far less salt for soup, pot pies, or any other recipe that starts with a stock base.
QSR Web partnered with Christopher Hansen of the OSI group to discuss ways restaurants can attract new customers through low-calorie dishes, citing blended burgers as an easy solution to impress health-conscious customers.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Celebrate National Mushroom Day With These 3 Recipes – The Beet
- The Best Salt Substitutes, According to a Food Scientist – Food52
- Pickled Mushrooms – The Seattle Times
- Instant Pot White Bean and Kale Soup – The Washington Post
- Shiitake Mushroom Jerky – Eat This, Not That!
- Cheesy Oyster Mushroom Toasts – Delish
- Grilled Mushrooms Stuffed with Basil and Blue Cheese Butter – Allrecipes
- The Hybrid Burger – Medium
- Adobo Mushroom Tacos – Bon Appetit
- This Recipe For French Onion Soup Has An Extra Savory Topping – In The Know
- Onion Soup with Fontina Pasticciata – Today
- Bread Stuffing with Turkey Sausage – Today
This week’s top posts included a share of the Buffalo Chicken Blended Burger recipe from the home cook winner of the 2021 Blended Burger Contest. Also, an engagement post that asked fans to tell us how often they eat mushrooms, many commenting that they eat mushrooms as much as possible. Some comments included:
- Impressions: 9,869
- Engagements: 937
- Reactions: 530
- Comments: 112
- Shares: 19
Engage with this post on Facebook.
- Impressions: 13,359
- Engagements: 717
- Reactions: 187
- Comments: 17
- Shares: 24
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.