Media Placements – 10/18/2023
Have you ever thought about incorporating mushrooms in your pumpkin pie? For a savory twist on your pumpkin pie, add mushrooms. The Daily Meal says, “We get it — cinnamon, nutmeg, and mushrooms might have you raising your eyebrows in doubt. But the combination of pumpkin and mushrooms really works. Plus, other spices can be added to balance the savoriness, such as ginger and cayenne pepper. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.”
Fresh Thyme Market included mushrooms in their top ten food trends for 2024. Fresh Thyme shared in Perishable News, “While the common varieties of mushrooms have remained popular amongst shoppers, consumers are also seeking out exotic and gourmet mushroom varieties in new forms.
- 21 Mushroom Recipes You Won’t Be Able to Resist for Long – MSN
- 5 Delicious Mushroom Recipes to Put on Your Table – MSN
- 24 Unique Ingredients That Will Seriously Upgrade Your Pumpkin Pie – The Daily Meal
- Amazing Ways to Use Mushrooms this World Mushroom Day – MSN
- Skillet Chicken With Mushrooms and Caramelized Onions Recipe – New York Times Cooking
- Mushroom, Lentil, and Chestnut Mince Pie Is the Answer to Your Vegetarian Thanksgiving Prayers – Food & Wine
- 30 Meatless Recipes That Are Packed With Flavor and Satisfaction – MSN
- Sausage Mushroom Vegan Lasagna – One Green Planet
- Here to Help: A Recipe for Black Bean Chili with Mushrooms – The New York Times
- 18 Batch Cook and Freeze Recipes – MSN
- 20 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes That Satisfy – MSN
- How Mushrooms Can Help Improve The Flavor Of Old Red Wine – Tasting Table
- Hearty Mushroom Stew Recipe – Tasting Table
- Djon-Djon Rice (Black Mushroom Rice) Recipe – New York Times Cooking
- Fresh Thyme Market Reveals Inaugural Top Ten Food Trends for 2024 – Perishable News
- Recipe Friday: Marvelous Mushrooms – Catersource
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
The top posts this week included cozy mushroom recipes and a focus on #NationalFarmersDay on October, 12th.
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.