Media Placements – 08/28/2023
Daily Meal provided tips and tricks for The Easiest Way To Amp Up The Meaty Texture Of Mushrooms in meatless meals. “Mushrooms are a wonderful meat substitute, as they’re easily accessible and usually more affordable than well-known meatless brands.”
Southern Living shared a delicious Caramelized Onion-And-Mushroom Quiche recipe with shiitake mushrooms. The article describes the flavor profile of this dish as having “a rich flavor from the caramelized onions and tender mushrooms, and the mayonnaise just melts into the background—as the quiche melts in your mouth.”
- The Easiest Way To Amp Up The Meaty Texture Of Mushrooms – Daily Meal
- Vegan Portobello Jerky Recipe – Tasting Table
- Caramelized Onion-And-Mushroom Quiche – Southern Living
- 17 Side Dishes That Will Steal the Show at Your Next Dinner Party – MSN
- 20 Popular Whole Foods Prepared Items, Ranked – Tasting Table
- Mushroom Flatbread with White Miso – Food & Wine
- 11 of the Best Restaurants in Ithaca, New York, Whether You’re Craving Vegetarian Curry or a Dollar Slice – PureWow
- That’s Not Meat – Vegan Grill Treat: Mamu Kebab – Siliconeer
- Beef Bourguignonne – WAFB Baton Rouge, Louisana
- Try These Comfort Food Recipes to Cure Your Sunday Blues – MSN
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
This week’s top social posts include a post highlighting the benefits of adding mushrooms to your meals followed by a variety spotlight on shiitake.
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.