Media Placements – 06/21/2021
Mushrooms in the News: 06-21-2021
Nation’s Restaurant News ran the Council’s sponsored article on blended burgers, highlighting how the simple addition of mushrooms to ground meat offers many health benefits and great taste. With research from Datassential, the Hartman Group, and the Journal of Food Science, we were able to deliver compelling data that provides a convincing argument for operators to add blended burgers to their menu.
Washington Post spotlighted mushrooms for grilling with its top food writer presenting “smoky Oyster mushroom kebabs.”
Food For Net included mushrooms in their list of 12 best foods for fighting stress and anxiety, emphasizing how the numerous vitamins, minerals, and other compounds in mushrooms that can calm stress hormones, improve mood and reduce overthinking.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- 5 Tips for Stronger Bones – Closer Weekly
- 12 Best Foods for Fighting Stress and Anxiety – Food For Net
- Slash your risk of cognitive decline with this simple dietary intervention – Natural Health 365
- 12 Foods That Might Help Migraines – Delish
- Sausage and Mushroom Tartines with Kale Salad – Pioneer Woman
- Chicken Mushroom Risotto from Kaviraj Khialani – MSN
- These juicy, smoky mushroom kebabs will make the most of your summer grilling – Washington Post
- Mushroom Cheddar Sliders – The Kitchn
- Meatloaf with Oatmeal – Pinch and Swirl
- The Nutrition and Benefits of Portobello Mushrooms – Greatist
- 5 Reasons to menu mushroom blended burgers now – Nation’s Restaurant News
The top two posts this week include a variety spotlight on lion’s mane and a recipe for a Mediterranean Blended Burger.
- Impressions: 30,937
- Engagements: 3,634
- Reactions: 1,657
- Comments: 132
- Shares: 257
Like, comment and share this post on Facebook.
- Impressions: 5,362
- Engagements: 551
- Reactions: 441
- Comments: 9
- Shares: 27