Get Social – Share These Media Placements
Mushrooms in the News: 12-15-17
This week, Food Management spotlighted UConn’s blended burger, noting “With guidance from the Mushroom Council, UConn Dining approached the Beverly, Mass.-based Grateful Burger company to manufacture a blended burger that could be used in UConn’s large operation that serves over 180,000 meals a week.” UConn Dining completely replaced its 100-percent beef burgers with blended burgers.
Consumer outlets and blogs such as Delicious Living and One Green Planet spotlight mushroom recipes perfect for the holidays.
- University wins over reluctant students with blended burger – Food Management
- Sonic Drive-in Chef Scott Uehlein Gives Peek Into Process of Putting More Produce On The QSR Plate at New York Produce Show’s Ideation Fresh Foodservice Forum – Perishable Pundit
- Scarlet Knight burger could put Rutgers on the culinary map – MyCentralJersey.com
Recipes and Other News
- 6 Pantry Essentials this Cookbook Author Swears by for Easy Winter Meals – Well + Good
- 6 tips for sustainable holiday cooking – Delicious Living
- Mini Mushroom Tarts – Completely Delicious
- 15 Meaty Plant-Based Recipes for the Holidays – One Green Planet
- 15 Entrees With Mushrooms as the Main Event for the Holidays – One Green Planet
- Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms – Kim’s Cravings
NOTEWORTHY SOCIAL/DIGITAL ACTIVITY
Most Popular Social Posts
MC Facebook: Steak ‘n Shake has jokes (and a delicious Portobello ‘n Swiss Steakburger!).
- 276 Reactions
- 3,726 Reached
Blenditarian Facebook: The Blended Burger Project™ Campus Edition is nearing its end and we invited Chef Christian Siple, WSU Dining, Washington State University to tell us a little about himself and what inspired his Blended Burger. ? http://mushro.ms/2yfpIpl
- 2 Reactions
- 215 Reached
- 11,890 Reached
- 93 Responses, Clicks, Retweets
- 630 Reached
- 4 Responses, Clicks, Retweets
- 74 Likes
Blenditarian Instagram: The Blended Burger Project Campus Edition is coming to an end – have you voted yet!?
- 17 Likes