Get Social – Share These Media Placements
Mushrooms in the News: 05-05-17
Family Circle featured a blended burger in their June issue, commenting how “less meat and more veg means it’s healthier for you and friendlier for the environment.” This feature stemmed from our NYC test kitchen visit last November.
Foodservice Director and Restaurant Business both spotlighted 2016 Blended Burger Project (BBP) winner Toni Elkhouri’s burger in a roundup (see: Burger Love below). In addition, they also featured our sponsored post about the benefits of The Blend, and the success of BBP, highlighting the success Chef Elkhouri had last year promoting her blended burger (serving more than 2,000 blended burgers in two months) and how chefs can get involved in this year’s third-annual BBP.
On the social front:
- Our Burger Month promotions are in full swing, including the “Which Blended Burger Should You Be Eating Right Now?” quiz, which has taken more than 730 times since its launch 12 days ago. The quiz and supporting content encourage fans to find their “dream” blended burger, make it and pledge.
- The Culinary Fight Club promotions kicked off with Atlanta and New Orleans (8 more to go!). The events and real-time conversations have resulted in heightened buzz surrounding The Blend, blended burgers and BBP.
- This month’s recipe video spotlights The Blend in the ever-popular and trending “taco bowl.” Launched for Cinco de Mayo, the video has racked up 17k+ views in just 6 days.
- Hot Off the Grill – Family Circle
- Top chefs join the Blended Burger Project™ to make a difference – Foodservice Director
- Report: Burger Love – Foodservice Director
- Mushroom Council announces winners of “Blend the Rules” contest – Fresh Plaza
- First rule of Culinary Fight Club is don’t bring unblended burgers to fight club – Sun Herald
- Pinto Bean Burgers and Culinary Fight Club at Central City BBQ – Bake this Day Our Daily Bread
Mushroom Nutrition, Recipes and Other News
- Asian Noodles and Mushroom Pasta: What a CorePower Yoga Instructor Eats in a Day – Washingtonian
- Let us propose a toast…or 4 – The Washington Post
NOTEWORTHY SOCIAL/ DIGITAL ACTIVITY
Most Popular Mushroom Channel Social Posts
Facebook: Build-your-own slow cooker taco bowls are the best thing since Taco Tuesday.
- 15,320 Reactions + Comments
- 46,095 Reached
Twitter: Grilled Portobello Burgers (with garlic mayo ?) are perfect for #MeatlessMonday AND #NationalBurgerMonth ? https://t.co/dTTMDphPTZ https://t.co/ANhffcgXBM
- 49 Reactions (responses, clicks, retweets)
- 58,974 Reached
Instagram: Our friends @blenditarian are blending up some deee-lish blended taco bowls for Cinco de Mayo fiestas today! [VIDEO]
- 142 Views
This week’s keywords used in conjunction with #blenditarian content include: