Media Placements – 11/07/2022
Mushrooms in the News: 11-07-2022
With family meals coming into focus as the holiday season approaches, media kept mushrooms top of mind. Bon Appetit, New York Times, the Seattle Times and the Washington Post each shared seasonally themed, mushroom centric recipes.
Keeping in the spirit of hosting, Epicurious and Brit + Co each shared a gallery of stuffed mushroom recipes, while EatingWell included mushrooms in their lineup of skillet dinners. Delish also included mushrooms in their gallery of vegetarian holiday dinner recipes, and Slurrp shared mushroom appetizer recipes as well.
Media + Social Digital Highlights
- Family Meal – Bon Appetit
- The best part of this chicken dinner? The crispy mushrooms, of course – The New York Times & The Seattle Times
- Sear mushrooms under a skillet for a dish with steakhouse appeal – The Washington Post
- Three Ways to Cook Big Mushrooms so They Don’t Get Mushy – LifeHacker/Yahoo Life
- 13 Low-Calorie Vegetables That May Help With Weight Loss – Prevention
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Epicurious
- A Month of Easy Skillet Dinners – EatingWell
- Have you ever fallen for these terrible food tips? – LoveFOOD
- 40 Recipes For The Best Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Ever – Delish
- One-Pot Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe – The Kitchen Girl
- Mushroom And Roasted Garlic Risotto Recipe – Tasting Table
- This Easy Stuffed Mushroom Recipe Will Elevate Your Thanksgiving Starters – Brit + Co
- Try These Desi Mushroom Starters For Your Next House Party – Slurrp
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
This week’s top posts included a recipe for mushroom skulls to celebrate Halloween, as well as a post encouraging people to fill out their Mushroom Bingo board.
- Impressions: 16,474
- Engagements: 1,301
- Reactions: 938
- Comments: 41
- Shares: 64
- Impressions: 2,140
- Engagements: 88
- Reactions: 103
- Comments: 3
- Shares: 1
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.