Media Placements – 08/01/2022
Mushrooms in the News: 08-01-2022
With the warmest days of summer upon us, media responded with an array of seasonal recipe features showcasing mushrooms as a key ingredient. Fox in Green Bay spotlighted a Mushroom Swiss burger with Jalapeno Aioli, while Good Housekeeping offered Mushroom Molletes. The Kitchn shared Garlic and Herb Marinated Mushrooms while PureWow cooked up Mushroom and Turkey Sloppy Joes as a 50/50 blend.
On the healthier side, Reader’s Digest included mushrooms in its list of foods “everyone over 50 should probably be eating,” while 30 Seconds shared a recipe from The Mayo Clinic Diet, a Basil Pesto Stuffed Mushroom.
Media + Social Digital Highlights
- Mushroom Molletes – Good Housekeeping
- Master Family Meals with Ease – Albany Democrat-Herald
- This Is How Mushroom Growth Timelapses Are Filmed – Twisted Sifter
- Mushroom Swiss Burger with Jalapeno Aioli – FOX11 News (Green Bay, WI)
- Mushroom Monday: Chow Down On An Oyster Mushroom Po’Boy – KADN News15 (Lafayette, LA)
- Mushroom and Turkey Sloppy Joes – Pure Wow
- Vegan Ramen Noodles with Cabbage and Mushrooms – VegNews
- Garlic and Herb Marinated Mushrooms – The Kitchn
- The Mayo Clinic Diet Basil Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe Is Yum – 30 Seconds
- Giant Patty – Woman’s Day
- 14 Foods Everyone Over 50 Should Probably Be Eating – Reader’s Digest
- Cream of Mushroom Soup – Cooking With Paula Deen
- Nikkei Beef Empanada – Sunset Magazine
- Mushroom and brown rice pilaf is perfect side to keep seniors full – Seniors Matter
- 21 Foods High in Selenium for Thyroid Health – NewsBreak
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
This week’s top posts included a callout for mushrooms on Pizza, as well as an infographic detailing mushroom sustainability facts.
- Impressions: 5,516
- Engagements: 235
- Reactions: 164
- Comments: 34
- Shares: 4
Engage with this post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Impressions: 1,564
- Engagements: 146
- Reactions: 117
- Comments: 4
- Shares: 3
Engage with this post on Instagram and Twitter.
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.