Media Placements – 06/28/2023
Looking for another way to store your mushrooms? Try pickling them! Mashed/MSN suggests preparing your brine, favorite herbs, and spices, and pouring it over your mushrooms but if you want to eat them right out of the jar, don’t forget to slice them. This hack can be ready to eat in two hours but the best taste is letting them rest in the fridge for one or two days.
One Green Planet highlighted the 10 Vegan Recipes That Went Viral Last Week including a Stuffed Mushroom recipe at number three and a Creamy Mushroom Lentils with Barley and Spinach recipe at number seven.
Media + Social Digital Highlights
- Vegetables You Need To Start Pickling ASAP – Mashed/ MSN
- 15 Party Foods So Delicious, Your Guests Will Talk About Them for Weeks – MSN
- The Best Foods For Hair Health – Healthy Gem
- Jackfruit Mushroom Ragu – One Green Planet
- 10 Vegan Recipes That Went Viral Last Week – One Green Planet
- Chipotle Mushroom Burger – PepperScale
- Treat Yourself With These 48 Delicious Steak Recipes – XOXO Bella
- 16 Burger Recipes With Unique Flavours – Claire Justine
- Benefits of Taking Lion’s Mane Mushroom – Very Well Health
- Mushroom Soy Sauce: Why It’s The Best Vegan Fish Sauce – One Green Planet
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
This week’s top post features a featured a user comment layered on sauteed mushrooms (this is part of a monthly series of users comments that are always top performers), followed by a post highlighting how to include mushrooms in your next picnic.
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.