Media Placements – 06/06/2022
Mushrooms in the News: 06-06-2022
Food & Nutrition shared two articles touting mushroom versatility. The first discussed the myriad nutritional benefits that mushrooms offer, as well as easy ways to incorporate mushrooms into your current dishes. The second article was a recipe for Gruyere Risotto with Marsala Mushrooms, a dish that includes a fusion of global flavors.
TV grilling celebrity Steven Raichlen in a syndicated article this week recommended blending meat with mushrooms as a way to still enjoy grilling out despite rising meat prices. The “5 Ways to Save Money When Grilling” article appeared this week in outlets such as the Houston Chronicle, Seattle Post Intelligencer and SFGate.
Summer mushroom recipes were in high demand this week. O Quarterly shared their take on a Mushroom and Bacon Dutch Baby, while Midwest Living shared a recipe for mushroom-greens pizza. Camille Styles shared her blended burger recipe, and A Couple Cooks revealed their take on the classic Portabella sandwich.
- Roasted Mushroom and Bacon Dutch Baby – O Quarterly
- Mushroom-Greens Pizza – Midwest Living
- BBQ Cooking Times – Mushrooms – Delish
- Chris Makes Mushroom Ragù – Bon Appetit
- Want to host a barbecue on a budget? 5 tips to save money when grilling – Houston Chronicle (and other dailies)
- Better-for-you burgers just in time for summer – Seniors Matter
- 12 Light Summer Pasta Recipes That Prove You Can Have It All – Camille Styles
- Portobello Sandwich – A Couple Cooks
- Air Fryer Crab Stuffed Mushrooms – Fork to Spoon
- A Nutritionist’s 10 All-Time Favorite Foods for Longevity – Awaken
- Mushroom Swiss Chicken – Bake It With Love
- Mushrooms, an ecological solution to environmental challenges – OI Canadian
- LifeCap Farms: A Sustainable Urban Mushroom Farm in Jersey City – Hoboken Girl
- Gruyere Risotto with Marsala Mushrooms – Food & Nutrition
- Mushrooms: An Earthy Accent with Notable Nutrition – Food & Nutrition
- Mother Earth launching organic lion’s mane mushrooms this summer – Produce News
- AMI reports inflation slowing mushroom sales, but demand still strong – Produce Blue Book
- NO Kill Smoked Black Pearl Gyro – Derek Sarno
This week’s top posts include a link to a nutrition guide, as well as a post celebrating blended burgers for Memorial Day.
- Impressions: 6,231
- Engagements: 252
- Reactions: 139
- Comments: 8
- Shares: 19
- Impressions: 3,330
- Engagements: 117
- Reactions: 92
- Comments: 4
- Shares: 3
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.