Media Placements – 04/05/19
Mushrooms in the News: 4-5-19
Today, MarthaStewart.com posted an article titled ‘Mushrooms Are the Food of 2019: Here’s Why It’s Good News for Everyone,’ touting the popularity, nutrition benefits and culinary versatility of mushrooms.
On the trade side, the Applegate blended burger continues to receive coverage as it announces a new partnership with Minor League Baseball™. The partnership will bring “cleaner options of classic ballpark favorites to stadiums across the country this summer,” including The Great Organic Blend Burger.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Mushrooms Are the Food of 2019: Here’s Why It’s Good News for Everyone – MarthaStewart.com
- This Mushroom Carbonara Recipe Converted My Mushroom-Hating Husband – Bon Appetit Basically
- Turkey Burgers with Beet Slaw – Food Network Magazine (print)
- Sustainable Eating Made Easy – San Marcos Daily Record (Texas)
- Portobello Mushroom Cheeseburger – New York Times
- 8 Healthy Recipe Ideas for People Who Need More Vitamin D – Power of Positivity
- Mushroom Fajitas – Muscle and Fitness
- How to Grow Mushrooms – Pepper and Pine
- Applegate Brings an All-Star Lineup to Fans as First-Ever “Official Natural and Organic Meat of Minor League Baseball” – DeliMarket News
- Giorgio Fresh’s Doug Stewart Discusses New Products at SEPC Southern Exposure 2019 – AndNowUKnow
- Applegate is First-Ever Official Natural and Organic Meat of Minor League Baseball – PerishableNews.Com
- Applegate to Bring An All-Star Lineup of Ballpark Fare to Fans this Summer as First-Ever “Official Natural and Organic Meat of Minor League Baseball” – My Lubbock TV
NOTEWORTHY SOCIAL/DIGITAL ACTIVITY
To celebrate National Sloppy Joe Day this week, we polled fans on which ground meat they prefer to blend with mushrooms in sloppy joes. The results came back with a landslide win: ground beef!
Sample post comments: