Media Placements – 09/18/19
Mushrooms in the News: 9-18-19
On the nutrition front this week, RD Liz Weiss included The Blend in an article about Produce-Packed Meals & Snacks in the September issue of Today’s Dietitian. Additionally, Weiss spotlighted mushrooms’ nutrition in a Boston broadcast segment about healthy recipes for fall including a mention of National Mushroom Month.
As we head into fall, we are starting to see more comforting mushroom recipes in the news, including a roundup of 15 cream of mushroom recipes on Chowhound.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Produce-Packed Meals & Snacks – Today’s Dietitian September Issue
- Healthy Ideas for a Hassle Free Fall (Mushroom Month segment) – Boston 25 News
- How to Eat Less Meat (and Hardly Even Notice) – AARP.com
- Family favorites with a blended twist – View from the Pugh (Columbus, Ohio)
- Announcing the 2019 Blended Burger Project Winners – James Beard Foundation Blog
- 13 can’t-miss burgers and 13 more Cheeseburger Day deals from Naples and Fort Myers – Naples Daily News (Florida)
- Buffalo Turkey Meatballs – Snacking in Sneakers
- 15 Recipes All About That Cream of Mushroom Richness – Chowhound
- Mushrooms Are Ready For Their Closeup – HealthNewsDigest.com
- Our Favorite Mushroom Recipes: A Roundup – Savor the Best
- Artificial Meat: The next big thing – Feedstuffs
NOTEWORTHY SOCIAL/DIGITAL ACTIVITY
Hungry burger fans took to Instagram to post the #BlendedBurgerProject pics from Feast Portland this week, including Bon Appetit Food Director Carla Lalli Music.
Check out more #BlendedBurgerProject pics on Instagram.