Media Placements – 05/17/2021
Mushrooms in the News: 05-17-2021
Parade shared 125 ways to incorporate more vegetables into your diet. The article suggests mushrooms in a handful of solutions, including to “opt for mashed mushrooms instead of ground meat.” For those who aren’t “ready to totally nix the ground meat, then mix [mushrooms] in. Mix that mashed-up mushroom with your lean ground meat of choice. By cutting the mixture in half, you’re still getting a handful of nutrients from the veggies.”
Women’s Health published a recipe for a Mushroom and Beef Blended Burger this week, noting that “a mix of meat and ’shrooms makes for a hearty yet light protein, and the veggie topping completes this salad-meets-sammie meal.”
The Blended Burger Contest was included in Catersource’s list of hot industry news for Saturday, May 8.
Share the Blended Burger Contest on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Not a Fan of Kale? No Problem – Here are 125 Easy, Delicious Ways to Eat More Vegetables – Parade
- Mushroom And Beef Blended Burger Recipe With Shaved Asparagus Salad – Women’s Health
- Mushroom-Blended Burger with Roasted Peppers – LiveNaturally Magazine
- Cheesy Stuffed Bell Peppers – Valya’s Taste of Home
- This diner-style ‘patty’ melt is full of caramelized onions, mushrooms and cheese – The Washington Post
- ‘Meaty’ portabella mushroom satisfies burger cravings – Tallahassee Democrat
- Mushroom Vegan Taco Meat – Cotter Crunch
- A Plant-Based Ground “Beef” Recipe Filled With Gut-Healthy Fiber – Mind Body Green
- What Are Trumpet Mushrooms? Plus Gordon Ramsay’s Seared Trumpet Mushroom Recipe – MasterClass
- Shiitake Bacon – The Spruce Eats
- Who’s News in Catering for May 8, 2021 – Catersource
The top two posts last week included a post about umami and a recipe for Mother’s Day.
- Impressions: 28,449
- Engagements: 2,443
- Reactions: 1,180
- Comments: 43
- Shares: 141
Engage with this post on Facebook.
- Impressions: 32,329
- Engagements: 1,525
- Reactions: 773
- Comments: 19
- Shares: 114
Like, comment and share this post on Facebook.