Media Placements – 04/18/2022
Mushrooms in the News: 04-18-2022
Everyday Health shared two articles discussing the nutritional benefits of mushrooms. The first (Mushrooms 101) details the nutritional value of mushroom varieties as well as storage and cooking best practices. The second (7 Potential Benefits) lists some potential benefits that mushrooms may offer, such as immunity and vitamin D consumption.
Wicked Kitchen’s Derek and Chad Sarno shared one of their favorite vegan recipes with The Beet, a twist on Tiger Woods’ favorite pre-tournament meal, steak. The Chefs Sarno’s version, featuring marinated mushrooms, will be sure to please. Chef Derek is also a featured chef in the Mushroom Council’s partnership with Kittch.
- Mushrooms 101: Benefits, Side Effects, Nutrition, Types, and More – Everyday Health
- 7 Potential Health Benefits of Mushrooms – Everyday Health
- Tiger Woods’ Favorite Pre-Tournament Meal, Made Vegan – The Beet
- How to Make Instant Pot Risotto With Red Wine, Mushrooms and Pancetta – Rachel Ray Show
- Creamy Linguine with Corn, Leeks, and Mushrooms – Southern Living
- Mushroom-mania, the latest health fad, might be on to something – ABC13 (Asheville NC)
- Roasted Mushroom Salad with Sherry Dressing – Eating Well
- Mushroom Duxelles – Kitchn
- Pasta With Portobello Mushrooms And Boursin Sauce – Just a Pinch! Recipes
- Masters of Merchandising: Giorgio Fresh – Produce Business
- Government of Canada Invests in Market Expansion Opportunities – Perishable News
The top posts this week included a recipe share to promote Earth Month, as well as an announcement for this week’s Kittch streams.
- Impressions: 13,128
- Engagements: 246
- Reactions: 133
- Comments: 1
- Shares: 48
- Impressions: 3,446
- Engagements: 15
- Reactions: 15
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.