Media Placements – 11/06/19
Mushrooms in the News: 11-06-19
GMA’s recent SmartBrief spotlighted the growing flexitarian movement, calling attention to the Blended Burger Project’s role in the plant-forward movement.
Chowhound posted ‘The Ultimate Guide to Mushrooms,’ explaining each variety’s unique appearance, nutrition profile and culinary uses.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- The Ultimate Guide to Mushrooms – Chowhound (reposted in MSN)
- Get the skinny on the next big food trends in 2020 – WGNO (New Orleans)
- Epcot’s International Food and Wine 2019 – Collectible Medallion
- Go-to cremini chili – Muscle & Fitness
- Improving plant-based options mean meat isn’t always a must-have – Smart Brief
- Whole Foods Predicts the Top Food and Beverage Trends of 2020 – Food Industry Executive
- Mediterranean vegetable risotto – Foodservice Director
- Vegetarian ramen bowl with seared portobellos and crispy chickpeas – Foodservice Director
- Lebanese meatball with fire-roasted tomato sauce – Foodservice Director
NOTEWORTHY SOCIAL/DIGITAL ACTIVITY
Top social posts for the week included:
- (Facebook) This, right here, is luxury in a quiche. 😍 Start your weekend with this brunch-worthy recipe from Hummusapien!
- 3,240 People Reached
- 180 Engagements
- (Instagram) Mushrooms are an amazing sandwich stuffer, adding flavor, nutrition and texture to whatever you’ve got stacked between those slices of bread. 🙌 🥪 Ramp up your sandwich with mushrooms today! #NationalSandwichDay
- 162 Engagements
- (Twitter) Celebrate #TacoTuesday the nacho way today! These Loaded Veggie Nachos will be more than worth it. 😍 #NationalNachoDay
- 12,592 Reached
- 201 Engagements