Media Placements – 10/09/19
Mushrooms in the News: 10-09-19
Muscle & Fitness published the Council’s Avocado & Farro Harvest Buddha Bowl recipe in its November issue.
Well + Good called out Teton Waters Ranch and Applegate Naturals in an article about the overall trend of blended meat products.
‘Family Favorites with a Blended Twist,’ which includes blended recipes from teenage Chef Evan Robinson as part of the Whole Kids Foundation partnership, continues to appear in daily outlets across the country.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- RecipBowled Over – Muscle and Fitness
- ‘Blended Meat’ Products Aim To Reconcile Our Love of Animal Protein With a Need To Eat More Plants – Well and Good
- Bon Appetit is treating editors like influencers – Digiday
- Family Favorites with a Blended Twist – Florida Courier (also appears in San Marco Daily Record, Journal Inquirer, and many others)
- The Best of Epcot Food and Wine Festival – My Boys and Their Toys
- Shrooms on the Brain – Health
- Four-Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms – EatingWell
- Meaty Mushroom Sausage Chili – The Endless Meal
NOTEWORTHY SOCIAL/DIGITAL ACTIVITY
B. Good restaurant launched its new flexitarian menu, which includes a blended mushroom-turkey burger. The restaurant is promoting across its social channels and and during the week of Oct. 14 will be sampling the “Turkey Medley” burger at each of its corporate stores (~73 locations): http://www.bgood.com/locations/.
If you’re near a B.Good location, make sure to visit or encourage your customers/followers to check the new Turkey Medley blended burger!