Media Placements – 09/25/2023
Health recently highlighted eight Health Benefits of Mushrooms including their role in feeding the immune system, anti-inflammatory benefits and their ability to support brain health. The article also featured mushrooms’ nutritional profile showcasing key nutrients such as selenium.
EatingWell featured 22 Portabella Mushroom Recipes from delicious sandwiches to comforting soups, these versatile recipes are perfect for mushroom lovers. “Recipes like our Spinach & Artichoke-Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms and Mushroom French Dip are sure to add an extra punch of flavor to your dinner.”
Foodservice trade Catersource put the Mushroom Council’s April Earth Day Media Dinner in the spotlight by profiling the gathering’s specially curated mushroom cocktail recipes.
- Health Benefits of Mushrooms – Health
- Workday-Friendly Wild Mushroom and Thyme Frittata – The Wall Street Journal
- Our 22 Best Portabella Mushroom Recipes – EatingWell
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes Were Practically Made For Stuffing Mushrooms – Daily Meal/ MSN
- Portabella Mushroom Gyro Recipe – Tasting Table
- The Best-Ever Fall Comfort Food Recipes That Never Get Old – MSN
- Mushroom Gravy Is The New Marinara Sauce. Here’s Why. – Mashed
- This Crispy Mushroom Sando Is Better Than Chicken – Spruce Eats
- 23 Best Fall Soup Recipes That Will Warm You Right Up – MSN
- This Meatless Main Gets Big Flavor From Shiitakes – Spruce Eats
- 5 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes – Lancaster Farming (Pennsylvania)
- Sautéed Mushrooms – Serious Eats
- Recipe Friday: September ‘Shrooms – Catersource
- Chefs turn to fungi to plot future of plant-based menus – Restaurant Business
- Seen and heard: Plant Based World Expo – The Packer
- Make Room for Mushrooms – Produce Business
- Seen and heard: Plant Based World Expo – PMG
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
This week’s top posts included the Week Three Mushroom Meal Plan from the Mushroom Council’s “Fast Food” campaign. The second post features the portabella sliders created in partnership with Derek Sarno.
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.