Media Placements – 09/20/2023
The Philadelphia Inquirer shared two recipe articles last week, one featuring The Blend™and the second a foolproof mushroom gravy. Mushroom Festival Chef Demonstration co-hosts, Kiki Aranita and Chadwick Boyd, are both feature authors of these recipes.
VeryWell Health shared 3 Reasons to Eat More Mushrooms for Heart Health noting ergothioneine, fiber, and vitamin D among the reasons. “Mushrooms offer unique health benefits that can make them a part of a heart-healthy diet.”
Produce Blue Book highlighted the Mushroom Council’s National Mushroom Month campaign.
- Blend mushrooms into loco moco, a delicious Hawai’i-style meal – The Philadelphia Inquirer
- 10 Culinary Trends That Are Shaping the Food Industry in 2023 – Escoffier School of Culinary Arts Blog
- 16 Easy and Really Good Recipes for Hectic Days – MSN
- This foolproof mushroom gravy uses a simple ingredient—water – The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Score Big with These 13 College Football Tailgate Picks – MSN
- 3 Reasons to Eat More Mushrooms for Heart Health – VeryWell Health
- These Warm Salad Recipes Are Perfect For Chilly Fall Weather – The Zoe Report
- Elevate Mushrooms By Marinating Them In Maple Syrup – Tasting Table
- Mushroom Caps Are The Perfect Base For Gluten-Free Pizza – Yahoo!Life
- What To Do: Mushroom Festival, Caln Community Day and more top busy event schedule – The Unionville Times
- Kennett Square Mushroom Festival kicks off – CBS Philadelphia
- Mushroom Council highlights quick meal prep for National Mushroom Month – Produce Blue Book
- US: Retired NFL star turns to mushroom farming – Vertical Farm Daily
- 4 ways to profit from social media food trends – FastCasual.com
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
This week’s top posts feature our National Mushroom Month Campaign, Real Fast. Real Food. The first post drives individuals to download week two’s meal plan and the second shares a “fast food” cooking tip.
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.