Media Placements – 08/30/2021
Mushrooms in the News: 08-30-2021
Food & Wine’s September cover story is “Mad for Mushrooms,” a look into the production behind our favorite fungus. The print version of the article is a 12-page feature that includes information about mushroom varieties, handling, usage, as well as a range of recipes and the author’s narrative about her visit to Kennett Square, PA to learn how mushrooms are grown.
PureWow selected 40 of their favorite mushroom recipes to convince even the pickiest eater. From pasta to ramen, the versatility of mushrooms in recipes is on full display in this recipe roundup.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Mad for Mushrooms – Food & Wine
- Fiber, Protein, Antioxidants… Let’s Talk About the Many Health Benefits of Mushrooms – Camille Styles
- Cheesy Smothered Pork Chops with Garlicky Mushrooms & Kale – Eating Well
- Creamy Shrimp Pasta with Mushrooms – All Recipes
- 40 Mushroom Recipes That Will Make You Fall in Love with the Controversial Vegetable – PureWow
- ‘Mushroom Skulls’ Are The Hot New Food Trend For Halloween – Totally the Bomb
- World’s Greatest Hamburger – Self Proclaimed Foodie
The top two posts this week included a recipe share for Bacon Lover’s Day and a recipe from the Feed Your Immune System campaign.
- Impressions: 26,955
- Engagements: 1,693
- Reactions: 585
- Comments: 28
- Shares: 288
- Impressions: 13,547
- Engagements: 1,180
- Reactions: 727
- Comments: 19
- Shares: 80
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.