Media Placements – 07/17/2023
The Mushroom Council’s Pam Smith was featured in an article in Total Food Service where she touted mushrooms’ versatility and ability to function as a meat analog on menus. As plant-based menus rise in popularity, mushrooms are being highlighted across cuisines and menu sections.
Mushrooms also made appearances across a variety of recipe roundups, from Taste of Home to Southern Living. Mashed also featured lion’s mane mushrooms as a great option for a vegan steak.
- A Lion’s Mane Mushroom Is The Key To Your Next Go-To Vegan Steak – Mashed
- Marinated Shrimp with Artichokes and Mushrooms – Salon
- 10 Stuffed Meat Loaf Ideas – Taste of Home
- Retro Food Trends That Are Due For A Comeback – Food Republic
- How to Sauté Mushrooms – Food Network
- 10 Grocery Items You Should Always Buy Fresh – Real Simple
- Almost Meaty Portobello “Pot Roast” Recipe – Tasting Table
- 15 Healthy Foods to Buy at Kroger, According to a Dietitian – Health.com
- 28 Chicken And Mushroom Recipes That Feel Like A Warm Hug – Southern Living
- Why Mushrooms are Booming on Menus (page 54) – Total Food Service
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
This week’s top post was a recipe for grilled mushroom pizza, followed by a post showcasing a hack for making a blended “Crunchwrap Supreme” at home.
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.