Media Placements – 07/05/2021
Mushrooms in the News: 07-05-2021
Epicurious featured a tasty Blended Burger recipe, substituting chicken for ground beef. The author, Joe Sevier, highlighted the nutritional benefits of adding blended mushrooms, while also mentioning that the taste is remarkably similar to a beef burger.
MSN shared the recipe for delectable chicken & mushroom skillet recipe as part of their 22 Skillet Dinners You’ll Want to Make Forever series. Offered as a quick and tasty option that can work with most mushroom types, this dish will be sure to get readers in the mood to cook!
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- What do Chicken Burgers Want? Mushrooms! – Epicurious
- Big as TX Blended BBQ Burger with Brisket and Pickle & Jalapeño Slaw – Fleur De-Lectable
- Marinated Mushrooms – Good Housekeeping
- 22 Skillet Dinners You’ll Want to Make Forever – MSN
- How to Grill Delicious Vegetables – Ambitious Kitchen
- Steak Diane – Dinner at the Zoo
The top two posts this week were recipe focused, specifically the Council’s recipes for Broiled Top Sirloin Steak with Maitake and Shiitake Mushrooms, and Mushroom Pizza Rolls. Facebook fans were eager to virtually “raise their hand” to let us know how much they love steak and mushrooms together.
- Impressions: 27,593
- Engagements: 1,220
- Reactions: 779
- Comments: 52
- Shares: 56
- Impressions: 29,142
- Engagements: 1,226
- Reactions: 465
- Comments: 16
- Shares: 126
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.