Media Placements – 06/28/2021
Mushrooms in the News: 06-28-2021
Chef Adrienne Cheatham, in partnership with Cleveland.com, put together a fantastic 30-minute guide to picking the right mushroom for every recipe. From nutritional facts to great food pairings, Chef Adrienne gives consumers the confidence they need to include mushrooms in their meals.
The Drew Barrymore show featured a delicious Mushroom Marsala recipe, quickly highlighting the easy prep, tastiness, and nutrition behind this delectable dish.
Shortstack, a social media contest company, mentioned the Blended Burger Contest as one of their examples of brands nailing social media contests this year. They especially gave compliments to the web page design, as well as the high number of responses given the contest requirements.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Something to smile about – All Recipes
- Easy & Delicious Slimming Meals – Closer Weekly
- How to pick the right mushroom for every recipe – Cleveland.com
- Are mushrooms good for you – Glamour
- 7 Foods that Support Brain Health – Very Well Health
- Eating 2 Mushrooms Every Day May Lower Cancer Risk, Study Finds – Mind Body Green
- Let’s Visit the “Mushroom Capital” of the World – RFD TV
- Teriyaki Beef-and-Mushroom Kebabs – Country Living
- Mushroom Cappuccino – MSN
- Mushroom Marsala – The Drew Barrymore Show
- Joseph Johnson’s Moroccan Spiced Zucchini and Mushrooms – Yahoo! Life
- How to Make Yakisoba at Home – Taste of Home
The top posts this week included a sustainability-focused post and a recipe for Spicy Maple Portabella Mushroom Jerky.
One user commented on the jerky recipe Facebook post explaining that they “I made this for a food preservation class! (everyone else used meat). Amazing result – I love it. (That’s how I first found your site, btw… googling mushroom jerky recipes!!).”
- Impressions: 13,675
- Engagements: 1,305
- Reactions: 977
- Comments: 35
- Shares: 61
Engage with this post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Impressions: 41,959
- Engagements: 1,242
- Reactions: 543
- Comments: 22
- Shares: 136
Like, share and comment on this post on Facebook.