Media Placements – 08/14/2023
EatingWell rounded up 27 Labor Day Recipes Perfect for an End-of-Summer Grill-Out and a Portabella Mushroom Burger made the list at number 19. The article suggests, “But to really give these ‘patties’ a savory boost, we brush them with steak sauce. Add a simple side salad or some grilled veggies for a satisfying and easy dinner on the grill.”
The Packer and The Produce News shared our recent partnership between the Mushroom Council and the Culinary Institute of America highlighting our plant-forward video series. The 13-part series demonstrates 12 global recipes, including Korean mushroom bibimbap, Mexican street food-inspired mushrooms al pastor, Japanese mushroom katsu, and spicy Indian mushroom and lamb meatballs. Each also includes downloadable and printable recipes for chefs and menu developers.
- 27 Labor Day Recipes Perfect for an End-of-Summer Grill-Out – EatingWell
- Creative & Flavorful Smoked Bliss – Closer Weekly
- 5 Surprise from Our Restaurant Critic – Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Guy’s Best Crowd-Pleasing Appetizers – Food Network
- Crispy Mushroom Filo Bites – One Green Planet
- 15+ Mushroom Recipes So Good, You’ll Want To Make Them Every Day – MSN
- Classic Hawaiian Loco Moco Recipe – Tasting Table
- Super-Speedy Dinner Recipes To Get You Through The Week – MSN
- 20 Recipes That Will Make You the Brunch Boss – MSN
- 15 Absolute Best Beers To Pair With Burgers – Tasting Table
- Saturday Night SOS: 15 Recipes You Can’t Miss! – MSN
- Mushroom’s moment: Is the trendy item set to become a grocery cart staple? – The Packer
- Mushroom Council and Culinary Institute of America launch plant-forward video series – The Packer
- Mushroom Council launches new video series – The Produce News
MUSHROOM COUNCIL SOCIAL/DIGITAL
Our top posts this week feature the definition of umami and a portabella mushroom BBQ sandwich.
The views and opinions in the article links included in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the Mushroom Council.