Media Placements – 06/24/2020
Mushrooms in the News: 06-24-2020
EatingWell Magazine’s July/August issue includes a recipe for Blended Burgers with Quick Pickles. The moisture and tastiness of the burger is attributed to the mix of sautéed mushrooms, seasoning and ground beef.
Bon Appetit test kitchen personality Brad Leone claims “mushrooms belong on the grill,” in the July issue. By throwing on the grill, “mushrooms turn into crispy, smoky flavor bombs,” he says.
MEDIA + SOCIAL/DIGITAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Blended Burgers with Quick Pickles – EatingWell
- Mushroom and Beef Blended Burgers for the Grill – Food Network
- Spicy Italian Sausage Blended Burger – AllRecipes
- Grill Like Brad – Bon Appétit
- 5 Immunity-Boosting Supplements Selling Out Right Now – Eat This, Not That!
- You’ve been cooking mushrooms wrong this whole time: Fine dining chef reveals the ‘correct’ way to prepare them for amazing flavour – and you might be surprised – MSN
- Shed Pounds Fast With The Detox Diet Stars Swear By – First for Women
- 15 Tasty Mushroom Recipes – EatingWell
- Cripsy, Cheese-Crusted Mushrooms and Greens Quesadilla – The Kitchn
- Grilled Honey Balsamic Portobello Mushrooms – The Recipe Critic
- Mellow Mushroom Helps Local Causes in Partnership with Mushroom Council – Atlanta Journal Constitution
NOTEWORTHY SOCIAL/DIGITAL ACTIVITY
This week the Mushroom Council Facebook and Instagram pages celebrated Father’s Day with a delicious looking burger post that gained a lot of traction from followers on both platforms.
Comments on these posts included:
- Oh yeah! And throw some sautéed mushrooms on top too
- Looks delish
- I tried a version of these at #fnce last fall! So delicious!!