Get Social – Share These Media Placements
Mushrooms in the News: 07-28-17
Fast Company, Casually Vegan and True Viral News highlighted that Google will now be serving blended burgers as a more sustainable dining option. Fast Company states: “The mushrooms, which soak up the flavor of the beef as they cook and add moisture, make the patty taste better while trimming the carbon footprint.”
During the last week of the Blended Burger Project™ coverage continued to be strong and appeared in publications including LaCrosse Tribune, San Antonio Current, West Valley View, Spoon University and WilmingtonBiz.
One of the coolest things we saw (and shared) this week was the “Skydiving with a Blended Burger” video from Prohibition Gastropub. The chef took to the air to eat his Voot blended burger while free falling!
- On Trend Meat Blends – Food Service Director
- Google’s Quest To Develop A Plant-Based “Power Dish” More Popular Than Meat – Fast Company
- Google makes it easy for employees to eat less meat – Casually Vegan
- Google’s Quest to Develop A Plant-Based – True Viral News
- Alice P. Clark: Discover new options for summertime burgers – LaCrosse Tribune (LaCrosee, WI)
- Try Some of Texas’ Best Burgers During the Texas-Sized Blended Burger Bash – San Antonio Current
- Salt and Char Featured Burger- One Week Left! – 517 Bites & Sights
- PebbleCreek chefs compete for best burger – West Valley View (Avondale, AZ)
- Try These Non-Beef Burger Recipes and Help Save Our Planet – Spoon University
- Area Restaurants Take Part In James Beard Foundation Burger Project – WilmingtonBiz (Wilmington, NC)
- BAREBURGER – Western Queens Gazette
Mushroom Nutrition, Recipes and Other News
- Lemons and Garlic Chicken With Mushrooms – The New York Times (Cooking)
- Vegan Portabella French Dip – Paper Blog
- Venison Lasagna Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe – Real Tree
- Mediterranean Style Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms [Vegan, Gluten-Free] – One Green Planet
- Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms – Mostly Homemade Mom
- Recipes for when you are cooking for two – Providence Journal
NOTEWORTHY SOCIAL/DIGITAL ACTIVITY
MC Facebook: Dinner is served.
- 357 Reactions
- 11,096 Reached
Blenditarian Facebook: “Skydiving is such a thrill. Trying to eat a burger added to it.” Prohibition Gastropub Chef Leonetti went to new heights with his #BlendedBurgerProject burger!
- 5 Reactions
- 113 Reached
MC Twitter: Mushroom Council meets some of the @Vikings players! #FUTP60Summit #FuelGreatness #blenditarian https://t.co/avKz08cIsv
- 11 Engagements
- 13,587 Reached
Blenditarian Twitter: Stars they’re just like us – they even eat blended burgers! #blenditarian
- 2 Engagements
- 255 Reached
MC Instagram: We’ll help you taste test @andrislagsdin! Repost from @andrislagsdin – What do you make of this one? Baby Bella’s with shredded fontina and caramelized onions. On top of a 72 hour dough…#bakingsteel
- 106 Likes
Blenditarian Instagram: @chefleonetti really took his blended burger to new heights! Raise of hands: would you do this?!
- 50 Views
This week’s keywords used in conjunction with #blenditarian content include: