This sandwich is a student favorite! With mushrooms, onions, and peppers as a topping, this recipe is sure to have tons of flavor! Provo School District in Utah created this lunch recipe.
- 12 lbs. and 8 oz. Roast Beef
- 8 lbs. and 6 oz. Onions, raw
- 16 2/3 medium Green Peppers
- 2 qts. and 1/4 c. Mushroom pieces
- 1 c. and 1/2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 lbs. and 2 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 100 Sub Rolls
This recipe makes 100 sandwiches.
If you like this, try these:
This tasty CACFP recipe is a household favorite from a Kankakee, IL sponsor. Students will love the colors and flavors! #KidsEatMushrooms2View Recipe
#KidsEatMushroomsToo with this savory recipe. Gretna Public Schools this tasty #mushroom recipe as a fan favorite side or use as a topping for a build your own burger station.View Recipe