This #RealSchoolFood Veggie Pizza recipe is sure to please any student. Gwinnett County School District created this recipe to also accommodate students with gluten allergies.
- 4 7.25 inch Gluten Free Pizza Crusts
- 12 oz. Marinara Sauce
- 1 lb. + 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 8 oz. Fresh Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1/2 c. Onions, Sliced
- 1 c. Yellow Bell Peppers, Sliced
- 4 oz. Ripe Olives, Sliced
Meal Components: 2 oz. eq. meat/meat alternative and ¼ cup other vegetable.
Keywords: gluten free, pizza
If you like this, try these:
Keya Paha County Schools kid-approved recipe during lunch for a great twist of a Roast Beef Sandwich.View Recipe
This tasty Chef Salad Box is perfect for mobile meals or convenient grab and go stations. Everett Public Schools provided this tried and true #Schoolmeal recipe.View Recipe