Chef Dan Long’s Blended Burger
- 1 lb. 80% lean ground beef
- ½ lb. ground lamb
- 2 c. finely chopped Shiitake Mushrooms
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbs. mushroom powder*
- 1 Yellow Onion, thinly sliced and caramelized**
- Fresh sliced gruyere cheese
- ½ c. Fresh Arugula
- ¼ c. of Garlic + Thyme Aioli
- Salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- 4 Brioche Buns (or hamburger buns of your choice)
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lamb, chopped shiitake mushrooms, mushroom powder, Worcestershire Sauce, salt and cracked pepper. Mix well and form into patties.
- Cook on grill until prepared to your liking, adding cheese if desired.
- Assemble on toasted brioche bun with Aioli, caramelized onions, arugula and other toppings as desired.
If you like this, try these:
Beef and Maitake Mushroom Meatball Burgers with Tomato Butter Sauce
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jenn Louis of Lincoln RestaurantView Recipe
Ground chuck blended with shiitake mushrooms, romesco, grilled spring onions, salsa verde aioli, butter lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.View Recipe
Kentucky proud beef, button mushroom patty topped with huitlacoche queso fresco, avocado crema, crispy potatoes, cilantro & red onion on a local bolillo bun.View Recipe