- 1 lb. 80% lean ground beef
- ½ lb. ground lamb
- 2 c. finely chopped Shiitake Mushrooms
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbs. mushroom powder*
- 1 Yellow Onion, thinly sliced and caramelized**
- Fresh sliced gruyere cheese
- ½ c. Fresh Arugula
- ¼ c. of Garlic + Thyme Aioli
- Salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- 4 Brioche Buns (or hamburger buns of your choice)
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lamb, chopped shiitake mushrooms, mushroom powder, Worcestershire Sauce, salt and cracked pepper. Mix well and form into patties.
- Cook on grill until prepared to your liking, adding cheese if desired.
- Assemble on toasted brioche bun with Aioli, caramelized onions, arugula and other toppings as desired.
If you like this, try these:
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Jenn Louis of Lincoln RestaurantView Recipe
Ground chuck blended with shiitake mushrooms, romesco, grilled spring onions, salsa verde aioli, butter lettuce on a toasted brioche bun.View Recipe