A homemade burger in 20 minutes flat is possible when you’re making this Muenster Stuffed Veal and Mushroom Burger. Simply blend tasty ingredients like ground veal, chopped white button mushrooms, and breadcrumbs to make your patties, grill those burgers to perfection, and serve on toasted ciabatta rolls topped with a delectable steak-sauce topping.
- 16 oz. Veal Ground
- 8 oz. White Button Mushrooms, chopped fine
- 3 oz. Bread Crumbs
- 3 oz. Milk
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- 4–6 ea. Muenster Cheese Sliced
- 4–6 ea. Ciabatta Rolls
- 2 tbsp. Canola Oil
- 6 oz. White Button Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/4 cup Steak sauce
- 2 tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the veal, chopped mushrooms, bread crumbs, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper and chopped parsley to incorporate.
- Form the meat mixture in 8-12 burgers, about 2 1/2 oz. per patty. Place one slice of Muenster cheese on half of the burgers and top with the second burger. Seal the two burgers together.
- To make the topping, heat canola oil in a medium sauté pan. Add the mushrooms and brown for 2-3 minutes. Add the steak sauce, and chopped parsley. Stir to incorporate. Reserve warm.
- Grill each burger for 2-3 minutes each side or until the burgers reach an internal temperature of 160°f.
- Serve on toasted Ciabatta rolls and top with 2 tbsp. of mushroom topping.