- This event has passed.
Webinar: Getting to Know the Mushroom Consumer
October 18, 2022 @ 3:00 pm
Tuesday, October 18 2022, 3pm ET
Registration required: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_DVupNhOjTAisZJ5Gm-xTUA
About half of the nation’s households are fresh mushroom consumers, but a closer look shows not all households are equal. There are mushroom lovers who buy a wide variety of fresh mushrooms 17 times a year and mushroom dabblers who make just two purchases a year.
Much can be gained by growing the number of mushroom households, getting one (or two) more purchases a year and getting current households to spend just a little more. The more we know about mushroom consumers, the more targeted our efforts can be.
Jonna Parker of IRI and Anne-Marie Roerink of 210 Analytics will share their insights from an extensive study into the buying behaviors of mushroom consumers.
This information has tremendous value in laying out marketing and merchandising strategies promoting mutual mushroom grower and retail growth. Gain insight into:
• Mushroom consumer buying behaviors
• The items most frequently purchased by mushroom consumers during the same shopping trip (co-purchase)
• Other foods commonly purchased by mushroom households (cross-purchase)
• Retail activation examples of co- and cross-purchasing from around the world
• Understanding the very different buying behaviors among heavy versus light mushrooms consumers
• Demographic differences between heavy, medium and light consumers
Please join us for this highly informative session.
Do you have questions you would like to see answered during this webinar? Please email Cristie Mather, the webinar moderator, at email@example.com ASAP.